Saturday, November 22, 2008

Honoring Kristy Williams and her son


We celebrated in anticipation of Thomas Mario Williams the best way we know how . . . with food and friends! Two dear friends of ours flew in from D.C. (Leanna Kowallis) and San Fransisco (Regan Williams). It was a fun, but busy weekend. As you can see from the first photo I look exhausted . . . because I was.




We are so glad that Thomas is here safe and sound. Sometimes it helps to blog 6 months after the fact, things always seem better with a little time. I remember this weekend being really stressful because we threw Kristy's shower on Saturday, we had guests in town for the weekend, and then on Monday I was hosting a Dana Farber fundraising event. It was a non-stop weekend. Now that I look back at the photos, I can appreciate more how much fun it was!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What great memories! Thanks for all your work on putting together such a fabulous event. I loved it, and I'm sure Thomas enjoyed all the food he got second-hand.